Evergreen Block-hour IT support and services agreements are our mid-level agreements for businesses and other organizations. With Evergreen, you get priority service above our regular clients and, if requested, regular scheduled visits from a CompuCraft certified technician. Evergreen agreements are reactive, not proactive, so you call us when you need us.
With an Evergreen Block-hour IT support agreement, CompuCraft will send you monthly status updates apprising you of how many hours are available and how hours were used in the preceding month. When you drop below ten hours available, your agreement will automatically be renewed. Hours are consumed at a 1x rate during normal business hours, a .5x rate during travel to/from your location, and a 2x rate during emergency after-hours support (best effort). Unused block hours expire 12 months from their purchase date.
Hours can be used for onsite and bench support, remote and phone support, software installation and patch management, out-of-warranty hardware repair, documentation, or training. They are not used for installation of new computers or other major new equipment; these projects will be quoted separately.
Evergreen contracts are designed for:
- Small and medium-sized business
- Non-profit organizations
- Specialized departments within enterprise organizations
Evergreen contracts offer support Monday-Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Eastern) with an 8 business-hour response time. and 2 business-day response time. Upgrades are available:
- Guaranteed regular onsite visits
- StrataVault™ backup management
- StrataCenter™ email and collaboration service
- Managed Network Security
- Reactive service
- Server, desktop, portable, and mobile device support
- Networking support
- Remote support
- Help desk
- Priority hardware service
- Technology asset tracking
- Apple MacOS and iOS
- Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- Adobe, Microsoft, Extensis, Intuit, and more
- Meraki, HP, and SonicWALL network equipment
- Xerox printers and multifunction devices
If you are a West Michigan or Grand Rapids company in need of IT support services, contact us today to learn more about how Evergreen can provide a cost effective solution for your business.